Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SKIN,Skin...its all about SkiN!!!

Hi hi! :)





So...some of you may know and most of you probably don't know! Im an image consultant and one of the major factors that come into the business of image consulting is skin! Not only do we do make-up but we also teach you about your skin and also about what products you should be using to make sure it's kept at it's absolute best! Believe me...I know how it is to battle with your skin and trying to find the right products and combinations to get it looking beautiful-without make-up! :) Please remember the following is my personal opinion and from my personal experience.


My friend, Kelly, works for Clinique and I spoke to her a little while back and asked her to please help me with my skin because after trying out antibiotics etc etc...nothing was really helping! Before I used to use most of the cheaper skin care ranges...didn't help! :( So she sat me down and did all the tests to see what type of skin type I was and what range I should be using. I started it and within days I saw an improvement!!!! :) I have now been using it for over a year and the products are fantastic! I use the regular 3-step program for oily skin and then a few of their other products including the pore minimiser( which all of my clients LOVE-it makes your skin super soft and smooth!), their Even Better foundation and quite a few of their other make-up products! Their products last quite long as well-my Dramatically Different moisturising gel has lasted about 7months now!The toner lasts about 3-4months and the cleanser about 5months-depending on usage! But the bottles are all designed to let just the right amount of product out at a time-so you shouldn't overuse!


My skin has really been rejoicing since I started using Clinique! So I would really recommend that you give it a try if you are needing a new product to try that will work! 

Find the link below to the SA website where you can check out their products etc.

http://www.clinique.co.za

Pore minimizer
3 -Step System

MaKE-UP :)



All the best!
LoVe BRoN*
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Love the foundation you introduced me to! Thanks Bron

    ReplyDelete