Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HELLO!!!!! :D

Hey! :)
So here is an update of some of the cool buys I have made and also a dress that my boyfriend bought me in NYC. :D
First of all are a pair of beautiful Trenery leather sandals(tan) which are also available in black.You can find them in the latest ELLE issue also.They are R499. I got so sick of buying really cheap sandals that lasted me not even 2 weeks before they started to break in some way or another...so I decided to buy good quality.
My next buy is this stunning top from Forever New.It's almost a nude colour with a touch of pink. The satin and lace detailing add such a romantic feel to this pretty straight cut garment.
A pic of me in the top that my friend Helena took in CT.(nopictureshere.blogspot.com) 
Next are these two fantastic little clutch bags from Forever New.
This intricately detailed purse is wonderful for these clutch bags.It fits in them perfectly and takes up hardly any space, which honestly you dont have much of in a clutch. It is also from Forever New.
This is now the dress my handsome man bought for me in New York from Abercrombie+Fitch.It has pockets(which I LOVE on dresses!) and a very flattering sweet-heart neckline.

Then here are some of my jewelry purchases+gifts.The pearl earrings are from Forever New(R79pp) and the intricate silver earrings are from Diva(a gift from my Boyfriend's sister and mom). The BEAUTIFUL ring is from Jarrod-my boyfriend, we found it in Hermanus at the little market by the beach-it's real silver.
LoVE BRoN*

No comments:

Post a Comment