Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Restaurant to try out! :)

Hey all! :)

So a few friends and I went to try out a restaurant in Edenvale,Joburg last night. Fahrentheit. It was a great experience! :) The restaurant is really well run and beautifully decorated! The mood is really tranquil+romantic with beautiful warm lighting with bright red details all over the space. I would suggest that if you're looking to try out a new seafood+grill restaurant that you look no further! I had calamari and hake. My hake was just BEAUTIFUL!!! It was so tasty, soft and melted in my mouth :) My brother also had the special which was prawns, sirloin, rice+veg for R69! So they are really not badly priced either! My meal came to R85-not on special!

So check out the link below!
 

http://www.fgrill.co.za/main.htm

 


So Bon Appetit! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment