Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What is the "Pearl of Great Price" ?

So...as I explained when I first started my blog, The GREATEST pearl of all is Jesus Christ!
In Matthew 13:45-46 it says, "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls, who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it." 
No pretty garment or exquisite jewelry or even the BIGGEST sale can even begin to compare to the joy that my Saviour, Jesus Christ has brought me in my life!

These other things are just things that I like+are my passions that I hope would help you out!My greatest PASSION is living my life completely SOLD OUT for Him alone!!!!! :D 
I hope that while you read through and explore all the pics of my latest finds that you realise that there is no thing that could ever fulfill that joy or give you that LOVE that you need or are even desperate for!Just remember no 'thing' would ever die for you-like Jesus did!

I pray that every person who stumbles upon this blog would realise this and would start to seek out the GREATEST pearl of all-the one you would sell ALL your STUFF for in an instant-JESUS CHRIST!:)
LoTSa LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment