Thursday, September 16, 2010

Levi's- CURVE ID


FREAKIN' BRILLIANT I TELL YOU!!!! :D Im so impressed with Levi's latest campaign. They have realised that women cant be measured by size but that being measured by shape is the way to go-which I TOTALLY agree with! :D I cant wait to go and try on some! The Four different shapes are: Slight curve, Demi-Curve, Bold curve and The Eva Jeans. The Eva Jeans are made for the Beautiful,Bootylicious African woman-and are only available in Africa! They are absolutely fantastic, catering to women's biggest problem-finding a pair of jeans that actually fit you perfectly! :D

Anywoo... here is the link to follow to find out more: www.levis.co.za ;
and http://explore.levi.com/news/levis-curve-id/
and to check out the local girls: http://www.levi.co.za/Product/Items.aspx?cid=20&sid=69

You can find some pics in the latest ELLE magazine on the whole campaign.(pg 37) The Full ad is on pg60-61.
Im excited!!!I dont know about you... ;)

 

3 comments:

  1. So just a little update! :) I went to Levi's in Eastgate yesterday and I'm so ecstatic to announce that I now own my very own pair of Levi's Demi Curve Indigo Skinny Jeans! :) I was super impressed with the service at the store!As soon as I walked in i was helped by the lovely, friendly shop assistant who helped me assess which "curve"/shape I needed and then I told her what cut I wanted! :) I was happy to see that Levi's have dropped their prices to be more affordable to the public who are wanting to invest in good quality jeans that actually last and don't fade!Mine only cost R450! :) So happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Definitely checking these out! I have some Levi's, but I am wanting some that "hug" me a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! :) Do it! If you dont mind letting me know about your experience of finding your perfect fit?Would be great to hear back from you!

    ReplyDelete