Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gallavanting in the Western Cape :)

So on my latest visit to Cape Town, I have made it my mission to go adventuring around my soon-to-be new home with my friends and my wonderful boyfriend! I'm going to be moving to Somerset West on the 27th December-Yay!!! :) So adventuring around Stellenbosch and Somerset West has been what this holiday is all about! :) Getting to know my new home and find awesome lil spots that I LOVE and that Jarrod and I can frequent every now and then!(as well as my friends)

So to let u in on an awesome lil place that we found today... Cafe Creme in Stellies. The food is AMAZING!!! Seriously...it was just "heaven in our mouths" ha ha...we had lunch there: J had a smoked chicken, bacon, chillis and tomato salad and I had their Spinach, feta and bacon sandwich on wholewheat bread with a lil salad+hand cut chips! Then for dessert we shared a slice of their cheesecake and chocolate cake which were just beautiful!!! Yum yum...I would really suggest that you check this place out when you're in town! :D The atmosphere is great and the look of the lil cafe is very homey, comfortable, cottagey and I love the chalk boards strewn all over the walls of the cafe! J and I were seriously impressed and we will definately be back there soon soon! :)

Check out the pics!

Spinach, feta and bacon on wholewheat bread that I had. 
Inside Cafe Creme


Smoked Chicken salad that Jarrod had.

The outside of Cafe Creme.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment