Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hey hey!

Sandton StationImage by fmgbain via Flickr
Hey guys+girls!!!! :)

You know I last talked about sales...so I went with my aunt+mom on the Gautrain from Rhodesfield to Sandton for a good day of shopping! :D WOW did we shop! It was hectic hey...all the sidewalk sales-fantastic and crazy at the same time! I managed to squeeze into the big brand sale in the middle of Sandton City shopping mall and I found a beautiful wrap around top, Marion+Lindie, marked down to R80 from R1450!!!!Ha ha ha what a BARGIN!!! :) Also Aca Joe was having a big sale bought a stunning navy button-up hoodie.I was so tempted to buy my boyfriend a really cool hoodie but I was limited in the money department! I will hopefully benefit from the American sales! :) I went to Hang Ten+found such a wonderful pair of jean shorts!They are adjustable and so you can have them at two different lengths-both not too short!Just the perfect length!They are distressed denim!They were only R180!Fit really well also!Jay Jays is having another big sale to benefit both the guys and girls-hoodies on sale 2 for R140! :) Forever New+Mango+Jo Borkett are still having sales and they are at least 50% off!
Anywoo... enough about shopping-I'll stop boring the guys! :P If you havn't been on the Gautrain I would really suggest you make a date and go and experience it!We had such a wonderful time-it really felt like we were overseas! It is run brilliantly+the security is top notch! We went a bit late in the day and had to wait in a long queue so I would say go at about 9am/9:30am...go for a breakfast in the city+do some shopping or just explore!An adventure awaits you... :D

Have fun+let me know what you think!
*BRoN*

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment