Saturday, July 24, 2010

And so it begins...

Hey!! :)

So...welcome to my Blog! Hee hee...its all very exciting!

I figured, since I'll be moving down to the Cape soon I should start it off now so I can keep you guys updated with all the latest on my new ADveNTuRE!!! Whoop whoop! Facebook is very limited so I like this. The whole idea is that I list all my latest
news, shopping spreas, favourite restaurants, places that I absolutely LOVE and think that you should all vist etc etc...ha ha! Hopefully you will find it interesting and will enjoy hearing about my exciting new finds+friends+explorations!!! :) I will be joining New Gen church+am very excited to be headed off into the "Totally" new! The people there are incredible...ofcourse I'm a little bit biased towards Jarrod-the best man ever!!! But I can truly say that I feel absolutely welcomed into their friendship group and I'm so excited to see how all these friendships will pan out+intensify+expand into the much more that I know God has planned!It definately doesn't mean that I just forget about you...thus we have this blog! :P I expect to hear your stories+updates too...

I thought "The PeaRL of GREAT Price*" is a perfect name because not only do I know that I'm living my life totally,utterly sold out for my Lord and Saviour-Jesus Christ but also it's a complete ADVENTURE living your life for Him! (Matt 13:45)
~I feel like the merchant headed off to look for those fine pearls... you have to enjoy life to the fullest! You know..."Carpe Diem"-Seize the Day!!! :) Love and live to the "enth-degree"!!! So I hope you enjoy my adventure and the pearls that I have found along the way...

BiG LoVE,
BRoN

No comments:

Post a Comment